Saturday, July 13, 2013

WELCOME EVERYONE!

To everyone who doesn't know me, I'm a little mixed girl from Cleveland, Ohio and a University of Tennessee graduate (Lady Vol for Life) looking to explore the world with the talents God has given me. I have been blessed with the opportunity to pursue a professional volleyball career in Europe while aiming to take full advantage of wherever I end up by completely submerging myself in a new culture and geographical location. I've never been to Europe so I'm here to share my first European experience with all of my family and friends back across the water! Some days will be tough, this I know, but by keeping the heart of a traveler and being thankful for this chance of a lifetime I look forward to it being a journey I will never forget. 


Hope you enjoy!


This is Larry the camel; a gift I received from one of my old college teammates and good friends on her trip to Dubai. He will be traveling the world with me and I will be capturing him in various locations. Get ready to get lost with the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment