Monday, December 30, 2013

|| Top 23 Moments of 2013 ||

Another year has come and gone and I can whole hearterdly say that 2013 has been the best year of my life. A friend challenged me to make my "Jordan Year" -- I'm 23 -- the best ever and I'm preeeettyyyy sure I lived the hell out of my Jump Man season. In no particular order these are my favorite moments, decisions, and mindset changes of 2013:

1. K2 Volleyball Season
2. Chucking the dueces to people who don't contribute to making me a better person
3. Exploring new cities with a YOLO mentality
4. Appreciating good food/expanding my taste buds
5. Working at Buzz Nabers Dental Studio
6. Taking on Vegas with 10-15, 25-30 year old men as the only girl. <Talk about entertainment>
7. Running all over Miami with my two favorite goons in love.
8. Training with Charlie Petrone
9. Meeting the man of my dreams in the most appropriate place: the gym. 
10. April 2 & JT's 20/20 Experience 
11. Experiencing the "other side" of Tennessee Volleyball Camp as a coach
12. Lollapalooza 
13. Deciding to play professionally in Finland 
14. Catching the European travel bug
15. Losing myself and finding out who I am and what I want from my life 
16. Attending my first NFL game
17. Actually being social on a plane and meeting some awesome people 
18. Surprising my family for Christmas 
19. Graduating with my Master's degree in Sport Psychology 
20. Becoming a family with my K2 girls 
21. Repairing damaged relationships 
22. Finishing my final Master's project
23. My mom being 1 year cancer free!!

As you can see, this past year was about as legit as it gets and I plan on making 2014 EVEN better. How you may ask? By surrendering to what I want to without any doubts. In 2014 I chose to live and love fearlessly. Let gravity take hold of my desires and continue to make steps towards the person I want to be while creating the life I want to live. Sure I plan on eating better, staying fit and saving money but those are a given. This year will be about giving myself to those I love, my community and investing in opportunities and organizations I find worthwhile. 

How will you make this year count? 


!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !! 



Live your passion :: Love on purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment